This has been an AWESOME month! I’ve been blessed with Fun AND Money!
I’ve done many things, most of those that make life worth living. Let’s recap some of those things that make life so good…
- I celebrated my 27th wedding anniversary
- I took my wife (Dana) with me on two business trips, for a total of 8 days
- Dana and I hiked to Gorman Falls at Colorado Bend State Park (hike of about 4 miles)
- Dana and I hiked from Tejas Park to Russell Park on Lake Georgetown (hike of about 9 miles)
- Went on several kayak trips, some on the lakes, some on the rivers, all beautiful
- Went to a party on Easter Saturday put on by a lifelong friend. I literally crawled with him when we were both babies….
- Watched many of the NCAA basketball tournament, with all the ups and downs associated with that tournament
- Celebrated Easter Sunday with my wife and 83 year old mother
And…..had the second best month in profit in my business EVER!
As a business owner and a solo-entrepreneur, it IS possible to combine a great life and a great income.
The key to this from a business standpoint is ANALYSIS.
I know you work hard. We all work hard. What separates the really success owners from the less successful is this…. The successful owners are
working hard on the things that bring them profits.
Only you can run your business. And, only you can make the decisions that bring the big profits to your business. What is missing in many businesses is not the work, but the right tools to look at the business and answer questions like these:
- What are my most profitable items I sell, either products or services?
- What are my biggest expenses, and do they still make sense for my business?
- Can I get the same functions from other suppliers at a reduced cost?
- Is my business cyclical, and what are those cycles?
- What areas should I expand for maximum profitability for my business?
- Am I happy with expanding those areas?
- Are my profits expanding at least as quickly as my business?
- Do I have the tools to answer these questions for my business easily?
If your business is cranking like you would like it to,
if you are making increasing profits,
if your business is growing AND
you are also have a great personal life,
Your business is working for you.
However, if your business is not growing,
if your profits are not increasing
like you would like them to, or
if you are spending all your time working
(no time for play),
I can help you get your business working better for you.
Check out my free business assessment page and see for yourself how your business is doing. Then, contact me and let’s talk about your business.
I’ll know I can help you.
You CAN have it all!
This was the answer Carold “Kingfish” Nunez always gave when someone inquired “How are you?” “I never had it so good!”
What a wonderful attitude to convey to others, but also to convey to yourself.
“I never had it so good” is really a decision, a decision to be happy. I know, some people will tell you that you can’t just decide to be happy….Actually, I believe that, yes, you can. It is a decision just like everything else. Decide to be happy. Decide to be content.
So, for the past couple of months, anytime someone asks, “How are you doing?”, I always try to answer “I never had it so good!” This response ALWAYS pulls them up short. They stop what they are doing, look at me, and most often smile at me. Some of them will say something like, “Glad to hear that” or “Wow, I don’t hear THAT often!”
I think a big part of it is that people are DYING to be recognized as a person. They want to be acknowledged as a person, as a human being, as someone worthy of respect. Actually, we all are dying to be acknowledged in such a factor. A smile, a kind word, a word of thanks will all bring you much appreciation from others….
I hope you all had a great holiday season. I hope you got to spend some time as you wish, with people important to you. I hope you took a moment to count your blessings, whatever they are, and decide to stay happy.
We are really blessed in this country, and with the hatred and discontent that seems to be abounding all around us, these blessings are something to remember and be thankful for.
I am wonderfully blessed. My business is more profitable than ever before, and 2016 is shaping up to become more profitable yet. More importantly, I have been able to help individuals and businesses become profitable when they were not, or, in some cases, more profitable than before. I have been able to help people and businesses. I have taught classes, spoke at events, or consulted with businesses in 34 states this year alone.
I hope that you and your business are blessed as well. If things aren’t going as well as you would like, I know I can help. Contact me for a quick consultation. I’ve got a great deal for those of you who would like to get 2016 off to a better year. Call me, let’s talk!
I hope you all have a Great New Year! “It really is a Wonderful Life!”