I’ve done many things, most of those that make life worth living. Let’s recap some of those things that make life so good…
- I celebrated my 27th wedding anniversary
- I took my wife (Dana) with me on two business trips, for a total of 8 days
- Dana and I hiked to Gorman Falls at Colorado Bend State Park (hike of about 4 miles)
- Dana and I hiked from Tejas Park to Russell Park on Lake Georgetown (hike of about 9 miles)
- Went on several kayak trips, some on the lakes, some on the rivers, all beautiful
- Went to a party on Easter Saturday put on by a lifelong friend. I literally crawled with him when we were both babies….
- Watched many of the NCAA basketball tournament, with all the ups and downs associated with that tournament
- Celebrated Easter Sunday with my wife and 83 year old mother
And…..had the second best month in profit in my business EVER!
As a business owner and a solo-entrepreneur, it IS possible to combine a great life and a great income.
The key to this from a business standpoint is ANALYSIS.
I know you work hard. We all work hard. What separates the really success owners from the less successful is this…. The successful owners are
working hard on the things that bring them profits.
Only you can run your business. And, only you can make the decisions that bring the big profits to your business. What is missing in many businesses is not the work, but the right tools to look at the business and answer questions like these:
- What are my most profitable items I sell, either products or services?
- What are my biggest expenses, and do they still make sense for my business?
- Can I get the same functions from other suppliers at a reduced cost?
- Is my business cyclical, and what are those cycles?
- What areas should I expand for maximum profitability for my business?
- Am I happy with expanding those areas?
- Are my profits expanding at least as quickly as my business?
- Do I have the tools to answer these questions for my business easily?
If your business is cranking like you would like it to,
if you are making increasing profits,
if your business is growing AND
you are also have a great personal life,
Your business is working for you.
However, if your business is not growing,
if your profits are not increasing
like you would like them to, or
if you are spending all your time working
(no time for play),
I can help you get your business working better for you.
Check out my free business assessment page and see for yourself how your business is doing. Then, contact me and let’s talk about your business.
I’ll know I can help you.
You CAN have it all!